Antigua Labor Party:
10 days of leadership conferences for prospective Members of Parliament in areas of leadership, conflict resolution, power and influence in a mixed motive political environment, and find meaning and motivation in public service.
Bermuda Conference of SDA:
Facilitated design of Conference-wide strategic plan, complete with implementation timelines and critical success indicators
Caribbean Union Bank:
5-day workshop (Group Dynamics and Workplace Productivity)
Greater New York Conference of SDA:
Conducted 1-day leadership workshop for pastors with emphasis on power dynamics and the implications they hold for leadership behavior
Medgar Evers University, New York:
Frequent facilitator for seminars on leadership, personal improvement, and professional preparation
Northeastern Conference of SDA:
Workshops on improving customer care and group dynamics for workplace productivity
New York City Board of Education:
Regular service provider to schools and principals in areas of leadership, staff development, curriculum design and student improvement
New York State Dept of Education:
1-day seminar for superintendents and principals on turnaround leadership approaches for underperforming institutions
North Caribbean Conference of SDA:
2-day workshop for pastors, principals, and workers on leading change and new approaches to evangelism.
General Conference of SDA:
- 3-day executive leadership seminar for world division education leaders
- Currently designing weekend retreat conference for presidents of universities, and senior and junior colleges.
- Presently provides training and implementation expertise for church institutions that adopt the “Assessment in a Box” project, Instituted by Office of Assessment and Program Effectiveness
Government of Antigua & Barbuda:
- Ministry of Tourism: 2-day workshop for executives and middle managers on collaborative leadership and leading change in a complex industry
- Designed a weekend retreat conference for cabinet ministers of Antigua & Barbuda government
Government of St. Lucia:
- 2-day workshop for senior public servants from Ministry of Social Transformation and Ministry of Public Services on strategic planning
- Designed a project for Minister of Social Transformation for improved community empowerment, youth development and small business expansion
Government of Trinidad & Tobago:
- Ministry of Education: (System wide project) Provided advisory consultancy services on redesign of high school governance structure and redesign of curricular approach
- Water & Sewage Authority of Trinidad & Tobago: 5-day training on Group dynamics & workplace productivity as well closing gaps between individual interests and organizational goals.
South Caribbean Conference of SDA:
- 3-day retreat on improving supervisor and intern relationships
- 1-day workshop for conference executive committee on improving executive decision making
St. Lucia Mission Conference of SDA:
Facilitated at year end workers meeting; conducted development training on improving professionalism and leading change initiatives
Rotary Club of Antigua and Barbuda,
- Designed and delivered one day conference for corporate executives and national leaders on Ethics and Corporate Governance
New York City ACS:
- Designed and delivered a 2 day Train the Trainers workshop for consultants and trainers in the areas of conflict resolution and group dynamics & productivity.
Let MOHDC give your organization a hand along the way with our best practice custom designed approach.
Contact MOHDC today.